Thursday 27 August 2015

School HUNTING!!!


Good morning Ipaja, Lagos Super Kids visitors>>>>>>>
Please, I need suggestion of a good school in that area.


My first son is actually attending a school around my area, but the school has no standard at all and it is rather doing a lot of harm to my son than I expect.


I discovered that my son now understands Yoruba language quite well, which his daddy and I never taught him. I and my husband usually gossip in Yoruba, when we don't want him to know what we are discussing, But that is now the story of the past as he will just laugh and reply us in English.


He now sing songs in Yoruba and before I forget he can also read ABC in Yoruba >...... Hahahahaahahaha

Please, it shouldn't be too expensive school oooooooO!


I cant stop laughing, though it is really sad. The parent of this kid would have taught him Yoruba language at home, if that is all they wanted for and if the so called school was truthful enough to stated that, they can only offer fluency in Yoruba language. 
God help us with this kind schools.

Please, lets help this supermom get a good and affordable school for her child............ 
Thanks Super Visitors

No comments: